
I have two nieces. 1 human, 1 canine. the black furry one is Molly, and I would like to formally welcome her to our family. Welcome, Molly! Though your breed be "cockapoo", you are not a frivolous lap dog. I wish you many happy years of being a strong female of great ambition and dignity. Molly is Mark & Jenn's new puppy, and I can tell that she will be a well loved and well spoiled little creature!
My other niece is Mary. Because she is so awesome, I will include a photo of her as well. Everything Mary does is wonderful. Paul and I are afraid we might not like our own kids very much because we love Mary so dearly, and they will have quite a lot to live up to.
Our third niece or nephew will be arriving in about 1 month! Hart and Colleen are due to have their new baby on March 5th. We can't wait to meet you, Baby!
1 comments:
Dear Aunt Janna and Uncle Paul,
Thank you for including me in your blog. I ruv roo.
Molly
Post a Comment