CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Misty Reaches a Quarter of a Century!

Misty Amber Johnson. She's one of those rare gems that comes into your life and then never leaves because she's just THAT contagious, THAT loving, and THAT precious. Misty and I were roommates for my last semester at Grove City College-- before I transferred to JMU. I've always been struck by the Lord's obvious presence and work in her life and the passion with which she seeks Him. Misty can make a joke out of anything and a pun out of any word. She is a bright spot in my life and in so many others' lives. I love you Misty! Happy Birthday to you! I am so very grateful that you were born.

2 comments:

The Nolls said...

happy birthday, Misty!!!!!

J- I love all the wedding photos. totally makes me happy remembering that fun and special day!! I love you to pieces! Noa is saying hi as I write this.

bookcrazy-lhj said...

Janna,
Thanks for capturing the essence of my girl and sharing it for anyone to see. You made me cry.
Lissa Johnson: Mom