I like this picture because it looks like I force my husband to help in the kitchen. But in actuality, Paul cleans up the kitchen every night like it's 2nd nature. I love this. I love him.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Isn't He Sweet?
Posted by Janna at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gotta love the husband love!! I so wanna come and see you guys, plus check out the apartment. looks cute:) also, love the new look of the blog, it is so you. xoxoxo...
Paul I've seen you mad dish washing skills at work, and they truly are something to behold. "Are you giving lessons?" Maybe you could do a quick tutorial for some guys out here in CA...one in particular : ) love to you guys that J for the free medical advice, we may have to start a pre-payed plan to build up in the J BANK before August 3rd rolls around!
WOW. very nice. I agree with Margot about the tutorials. he should raise support to go (come) around the world to teach some met about this 2nd nature... or just take donations from grateful women :)
I also love the new look on the blog and love seeing photos! AND I LOVE YOU!!!!
Noa said, "UH-OH" (thats all she said... don't know what she means but I'm sure we could think of all kinds of good reasons for her to say that to such a post...)
Post a Comment