Things I love about Jack Roper:
1. When he smiles it starts small and then suddenly erupts into a huge, open mouthed smile with the right side of his upper lip a little higher than the left side.
2. When he poops, he makes an amazing sound of high pitched grunting that is quite prolonged.
3. He sucks down his Vitamin D drops like it's candy... I have always told my patients to be prepared for rejection because their babies won't like the taste. HA!
4. When we clap his hands together, he smiles so big every time.
5. He snores so loud I can hear it all the way across the house.
6. Jack started sleeping 6 hours at night at 6 weeks and has been sleeping about 10 hour stretches at night for the past two weeks.
7. When he smiles, I see his Dad's face.
8. He is on the verge of finding his laugh. Every once in a while, I get a little chuckle that is 1/2 cry and 1/2 laugh.
9. He is hilarious at feeding time. Extreme frustration and impatience and the sounds that go with those emotions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment