CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

SHUTTERFLY PROMO


I don't need a reason to love Shutterfly any more than I already do, but here's one. They are now offering 50 free Christmas photo cards for bloggers who write a post about their experiences with Shutterfly. I have never sent out Christmas cards before and wasn't planning on it this year either, but this promotion has given me the inspiration I need to get it done. I think. It depends on whether I can convince Paul to wear the matching PJs I got us for a family photo. Kidding. But anyway, talking about Shutterfly is easy for me since I am an avid user of their services and website. I have always posted my photos to Shutterfly's website and now that we have Jack, I post about a million pictures a month. The site is incredibly easy to navigate and the options for organizing pictures is an ultimate time saver. I always send my photo albums to family and because it is so easy, they are probably sick of all the email invitations they receive to view photos of Jack. This year, several of our Christmas gifts to family are coming from Shutterfly. I applied one of my favorite Jack photos to a large photo canvas and also made a few photo gift mugs for family members to take with them to work. Of course all the photos I used are of Jack, but Champ will certainly be included in our Christmas photo. The photo above is one of my favorites... maybe we will use that one. Check out their promotion here.

0 comments: