CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008


I never thought I'd be a blogging type, and I may not be. But realizing the frequency with which I check my friends' blogs and the pleasure I get from them has inspired me to try it too! Now, I must state my disclaimer clearly: We have no children (or puppy!), and until God blesses us with a little missy or mister, I feel that this blog will lack a certain amount of luster. But as my dear ones have been flung far and wide since our college days, I am desperate to do whatever it takes to stay connected. So here goes... 

4 comments:

The Nolls said...

I'm a big big fan already :) Thanks for starting one... I have often wished you would. And from your photo, i don't think you'll need a kid or a puppy to keep in interesting...

I LOVE YOU!!

Sara said...

way to go janna. love the photo XO

Grandma annie said...

Great photo there. You guys are hot. Well, Janna, YOU are hot. (Why is Paul dressed like an Indian?)

I like all the graphics you chose to design your page. Looks like fun.

just kidding, Paul. You're hot, too, though I don't think that's a mother-in-law sort of thing to say.

Sarah Cole said...

Haha, love the photo guys! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. We love you guys so much!!