CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My blogging skills are SO LAME. I am the first to admit it. For me, if I'm on a blog, I'm checking to see what my niece, Anna Kate is up to. Lately, she sports a jean jacket, totes a baby doll and is taking her first steps. But I digress.. this picture here was taken over Labor Day weekend when all my college buddies got together for a little reunion at VA beach. Our lives have changed since the under-grad days, but with great ease, we picked up where we left off. These girls are so fun!! I'm thankful for how they still show me grace and make me want to know the Lord better, even as the years go by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost went into cardiac arrest when i saw that you posted something on your blog.

love you!!!!

The Cville Redgates said...

Is it a secret that I so longed to be a Shiloh girl;)? You girls are so cool!