CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Champ!


Meet our new baby, Champ. He is a 6 week old boxer with lots of extra skin and attitude. We picked him up yesterday after returning from New Orleans. We had a rough first night involving whining in the crate which progressed Paul on the couch with him, me on the couch with him, and finally Champ in the bed with us (NOT UNDER THE COVERS!). Which arrangement do you think worked best? We love this little guy. Paul will take him to work most days. Between the ping pong table and Champ at the office, I doubt work will be done ever again. Come visit us and meet our new buddy!

3 comments:

Jonathan & Margot Bass said...

He's AWESOME we almost called you last night to see if he made in the crate....I laughed when I read your blog, it's hard when they're sooo little & sweet. It's great that paul can take him to work...give me a call, we're super excited about him. much love

The Nolls said...

oh my stinkin goodness... he is absultely PRECIOUS! I want one! He is so so so so cute. Eric's parents have a boxer and we love her... she's so fun and Noa absolutely adores her. Wow! Way to go guys... I'm so excited for your growing family. Give the little guy a snuggle for me... I can't wait to come and meet him.

haha - -for some reason this made me think of us having the brilliant idea to get eric a dog for graduation... HA! hilarious...

Grandma annie said...

I especially love the photo where he's tilting his head. He seems to know what makes everyone say "Ahhhh, how adorable!" That's my little grandpuppy. Maybe we'll meet him in person this summer at the beach?