CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Great Day


I had a most delightful birthday yesterday. Thanks to so many of you for making it special with your cards, gifts, phone calls, and messages. A group of girlfriends and I had brunch at Marche in the morning. Paul and I watched some basketball,  Jen and I went shopping, then all three of us had coffee. Paul and I had dinner at Park Cafe, which was such a treat! He even surprised me by having our waiter bring out dessert with a candle in it. So fun! Here are a few shots from the day. Thanks again, all. I am very blessed to have had 25 fabulous years of life.







1 comments:

The Nolls said...

yay!!! im so glad you had a fabulous birthday... looks like tons of fun!
And you may be blessed to have had 25 years, but the world is more blessed to have had you for 25 years. You're a treasure and I'm so thankful for your life!!! i love you!!